Pula Roman Coliseum with Cheese & Olive Oil Tasting
Visit Roman Coliseum, one of seven best preserved in the world. Enjoy sights and sounds of 3000 years old city and roam around historical downtown with monuments dating back to Roman times. Learn how to properly taste olive oil and how to distinguish the high-end product from an average one. Taste ‘liquid gold’ at one of the world’s foremost estates. Indulge in a plate of high-quality traditional cheese at family owned dairy farm
What You Will Do:
- Cheese tasting at the family owned dairy
- Olive oil tasting at one of the world’s foremost producers.
- You will learn technique how to taste olive oil
- Visit Roman Coliseum followed by a walking tour of historical downtown with monuments from Roman times
- Air-conditioned transportation in luxury van or mini-bus
- Tasting of plate of cheese and a glass of local quality wine
- Entry ticket to Roman Coliseum in Pula
- Olive oil tasting
Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, walking shoes or sneakers.
Tours run rain or shine.
Number of participants:
Minimum of 4 participants, maximum of 19 participants per group
Tours do not run on Sunday
Cancellation policy: Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Duration: up to 8 hours
Price per person: 120 USD